When will @Kiki become the first in BYC history to reach 750,000 reactions? 8/11/2021 9pm EST

Pics
My mom once let me bleach and then dye her hair blue. It is a cherished teenage memory :love
I love that :love my mom always wanted to dye her hair but she never did. She said if dying was a thing when she was a kid she would have done it! It’s a lot more accepted now. Wasn’t then. Or idek if they even made cool colors then. There was this older lady that came into her work once that had the coolest hair, I think it was purple maybe, and she loved that she had the confidence to do that or whatever. I wish I would’ve helped her do it. Maybe it would’ve made her feel great if only for a moment. ❤️ Even if I had to book an appointment or whatever. She never wanted to color her hair her natural blonde color, liked the silver ish look, but she liked cool colors.

I love that :love my mom always wanted to dye her hair but she never did. She said if dying was a thing when she was a kid she would have done it! It’s a lot more accepted now. Wasn’t then. Or idek if they even made cool colors then. There was this older lady that came into her work once that had the coolest hair, I think it was purple maybe, and she loved that she had the confidence to do that or whatever. I wish I would’ve helped her do it. Maybe it would’ve made her feel great if only for a moment. ❤️ Even if I had to book an appointment or whatever. She never wanted to color her hair her natural blonde color, liked the silver ish look, but she liked cool colors.
:hugs

Make an appointment and get yours done for your mom.

Back
Top Bottom