When you act rude to someone you should think

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kellieg1, Sep 20, 2011.

1. kellieg1

kellieg1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    Marthasville
    - If I were that person that I was being rude to, would I like to be treated that way? I seen this it got me thinking.....I try to be nice to everyone, but I have a friend that is sharing an apt with someone

and they go home on the weekends (every weekend) and when the person gets back to the apt. late on Sunday around (1 am) they are rude (the person that stated home is a sleep) making noise in the kitchen which is next the the person that stayed home room. And of course wakes her up. Then she can't go back to sleep.

She had talked to her room mate and nothing happens. She is the one that is always cleaning after her. No regard to her at all. My friend cleans the apt. when she is gone sugar all over the floor, from making coffee.

If her husband would know about this he would be shocked! [​IMG]
    cus I'm guessing shes not like this at home from what I have heard.

So my question is. why is it they keep the prmary home clean and when they are in a secondary home (paying rent) that they think they can trash it???

Wouldn't you what to get your money back? and keep it clean?

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Different strokes for different folks I suppose.....

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Time to sweep all the "sugar" and other mess and dump it on the other roomates bed... [​IMG]
    Or time to find a new roommate..

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Oh red I like the way you think! [​IMG] I think I would probably do just that. I hate sugar on the floor.

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Thats happening to me right now! Roommate thinks because he stays in his room all the time that the rest of the place does not matter to him and when i told him he needed to help our or pay more for me being his maid he flipped! He also got made when i told him he owed more because he eats the groceries i buy and uses all the laundry soap and stuff like that. Needless to say after lease is up he is gone. But i did throw a few plastic roachs in his left over pizza box last night that was pretty funny to see. Pay back for eating my favorite ice cream i bought that wasnt in our place for a day!

6. sulco

sulco Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2011
    Up in da UP, eh!
    IMHO, it kind of boils down to two trains of thought: "I have someone to clean up after me, so why bother?" and "I don't own this place, so I really don't care how I treat it; it's not my problem." Either way, pure laziness.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by