Where are there reliable chicken swaps in South Carolina??

klucksandsuch31

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 23, 2014
I'm in The Great State of South Carolina, and I'm look for a good old fashioned chicken swap with a LOT of breeds to choose from. anybody got any ideas, suggestions????? leave a comment or PM me if you think of anything. ( Please, not anything out of state!)

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome!! I am also in SC, down by Columbia...where are you? I have been waiting and watching for any SC chicken swaps since I joined in 2011. Most of what I see is either in Augusta GA or Lincolnton NC. Of which I have not made it to either of those.

I will be subscribing to this thread. I got my 2 flocks locally ...in SC....but not through a swap.

There are tons of Chicken swaps around SC. It depends on where you are as to where you will want to go for them.
There is one Aug 16 (Bishopville) and another Aug. 23 (north of Spartanburg).

Most people say they want to go to them but they don't show up so a lot of us quit posting the info. Now it gets out through other channels for wonderful turn outs.

This time of year they are not as common unless you go to a poultry show to find them. It is too cold and windy in our area in the upstate.

Back
Top Bottom