1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where are you from

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by M.J, Apr 27, 2007.

1. M.J

M.J Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Maryland
    Im from Parkton Maryland and i have 29 chickens i have 4 horses, 3 dogs including my grandmothers who is here to be looked after for a couple months, 2 cats,1 parakeet, and several fish. my town is known as the cow tippin town thow is now more a equestian town i live in a small populated town that is now growing by the day:( Where are you from and what is it like???[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nicodemuschickenfan

nicodemuschickenfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    Enid, OK!
    I'm from Enid Oklahoma with 1 dog, 1 ferret, and 4 rats. A room mate with 1 more dog, 1 rabbit, 1 parakeet plus 2 cats (due to give birth today or tomorrow). And we still need another parakeet, rabbit and ferret to keep ours company. We also just got 8 RIR's a couple weeks ago that I'm just thrilled to have. Just moved here and don't know too much about it except that it's the third largest city in OK. Good place so far and don't plan to leave too soon. Not too fond of the cold weather up this far north though..

Ha! Bet you didn't expect your question to be answered a year after it was posted, did ya?! [​IMG]

3. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:You should have waited a couple more days, and answered it 2 years later. [​IMG]

4. nicodemuschickenfan

nicodemuschickenfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    Enid, OK!
    I thought about that but I'm just too impatiant to wait a month for that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by