1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

where can i buy blue laced wyondottes

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by staplehead, Nov 16, 2010.

1. staplehead

staplehead Out Of The Brooder

Oct 31, 2010
    georgia
    i allready have silver and gold...i want some blue laced also.....any recommendations......

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Foleyswaterfowl.com Theres another place but I forgot as I have only ever mine through Foley's

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Bishopschickens and marquiesella ?

4. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
  5. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Where are you in GA? I have Blue laced red wyandottes. I'm in Statham. My stock is from Foley and Sterling Center farms.

6. Schwartzfarmnc

Schwartzfarmnc Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    West Jefferson
    Meyers Hatchery sells Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, they have a new updated wesite also.

7. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Don't buy from any hatchery if you want nice ones with good color..they don't come close
    Foley is where mine all come from....he lives too close to me for my own good.Paul also has some nice one's. My Aviator is one of Foley's he's only 6 months so has a lot of growing to do but in the Spring we will be offering chicks from the Foley pullets we have...we also have a splash roo of his. However, Foley is sold out right now.He sells his breeder quality in the fall.Many lines have the single comb issue even from the bigger breeders-Foley is trying to get it out completely.

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG] love foley's Out of 30+ chicks I got.... only 1 had a straight comb--he was gorgeous too I hated to get rid of him:-( He resides with a friend now as head roo-stunning minus the comb!

9. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    Ohio
    I got an assortment of wyandottes from Foleys and all are fantastic birds. They are about four months old now and are surpassing the hatchery wyandottes I ordered in terms of lacing and feather quality. I highly recommend them for great quality blrw's.

10. Cindy in PA

Cindy in PA Overrun With Chickens

Jul 8, 2008
    Fleetwood, PA
    Does the other person want blue, as they said blue laced NOT blue laced red? Blue laced red are easy to find (not always quality ones), but plain blue are harder to find. I have decided my next bunch will be blue, so I can get a variety of colors in one flock (breed). I personally do not care for the blr. Just trying to clarify, as not everyone wants blrw.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by