where can i buy blue laced wyondottes

Don't buy from any hatchery if you want nice ones with good color..they don't come close
Foley is where mine all come from....he lives too close to me for my own good.Paul also has some nice one's. My Aviator is one of Foley's he's only 6 months so has a lot of growing to do but in the Spring we will be offering chicks from the Foley pullets we have...we also have a splash roo of his. However, Foley is sold out right now.He sells his breeder quality in the fall.Many lines have the single comb issue even from the bigger breeders-Foley is trying to get it out completely.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
love foley's Out of 30+ chicks I got.... only 1 had a straight comb--he was gorgeous too I hated to get rid of him:-( He resides with a friend now as head roo-stunning minus the comb!

I got an assortment of wyandottes from Foleys and all are fantastic birds. They are about four months old now and are surpassing the hatchery wyandottes I ordered in terms of lacing and feather quality. I highly recommend them for great quality blrw's.

Does the other person want blue, as they said blue laced NOT blue laced red? Blue laced red are easy to find (not always quality ones), but plain blue are harder to find. I have decided my next bunch will be blue, so I can get a variety of colors in one flock (breed). I personally do not care for the blr. Just trying to clarify, as not everyone wants blrw.

Back
Top Bottom