1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where can I buy day old baby chicks.

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Fancy Feather Poultry, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    Where can I buy day old baby chicks in Michigan Considerably around Shelby Twp.

2. Fancy Feather Poultry

May 30, 2007
    Or any where around that area. And even farther than that but not Lansing far.

3. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I bought mine from Townline Hatchery. They are located in Zeeland close to Holland, Michigan. They have a web site just do a search. You can pick them up or have them shipped. I picked mine up the first week of March and all of them are alive and well.

4. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    I bought mine from Townline also. I picked them up in person, to avoid and post office tragedies. They are all happy and healthy.

5. Fancy Feather Poultry

May 30, 2007
    A little, ALOT! farther then where I can go any where closer like Troy or Warren?.

6. Jekajo80

Jekajo80 Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2007
    Michigan
    I ordered mine from our local feed store this April during Hubbard feeds chick days. I believe the chicks through the feed store may have come from Townline hatchery, I didn't really look at the brochure closely, I'm pretty sure the address was from Zeeland. Farm, Family and Home stores also carry chicks in the stores during the spring, but it might be too late for them this year.

7. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    I would call your local feedstore and see if they will order them. Otherwise Townline does ship and you will get them the next day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by