Where can I buy eggs in california?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kinderk, Mar 5, 2008.

1. kinderk

kinderk New Egg

Mar 5, 2008
    I am looking for bantam chicken eggs to buy in Northern California. The eggs are for our Kindergarten class and I can't find any eggs this year. Thanks

2. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I have eggs! but im in So.CAL. Were in Nor.Cal are you?

3. kinderk

kinderk New Egg

Mar 5, 2008
    I don't mind the eggs coming from S. California. Last year I ordered from Texas and only a few hatched and the children were sad. I was thinking it was because they were shipped so far. I am look for eggs by the 16th and want Bantam chicks because they are small and easier to keep in the class. Thanks

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
  5. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I also have eggs in nor cal, they are gorgeous bantam barred rocks from show lines. It is $20 for about 8-10 eggs. Let me know if interested! Heres my site for pictures,

www.freewebs.com/goldengatepoultry

6. kinderk

kinderk New Egg

Mar 5, 2008
    I loved the pictures of your chickens but I am really looking for a variety of different looking chickens because the kids really like seeing the differences and it is easier for them to tell them apart. Do you have a variety?

7. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I can throw in a few mille fleur x quail d'anver cross breeds, also I am starting a project on barred silkies so may be able to throw in a few of those if you'd like and if my Mille Fleurs start laying maybe some of them too!

8. kinderk

kinderk New Egg

Mar 5, 2008
    I sent you a private e-mail. Have you received the message?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by