Where can I find Buff Orpingtons near New Jersey?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by mountainhome, Jul 3, 2008.

1. mountainhome

mountainhome New Egg

Jul 3, 2008
    NJ
    I'm looking for a breeder, backyard hatchery, or family that has healthy Buff Orpington chicks (preferably sexed) available mid-July. I would prefer it if the chicks came from a home/hatchery using organic feed and whole grains. We are looking for 3-5 day-old female chicks. Can anyone help me?

We are in Morris County and we can drive to southern NY or Eastern PA as well.
    Thanks!
    Julia

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    You might try contacting Hinkjc on this board, she is a breeder of beautiful Buff Orpingtons...she is in eastern PA....

3. mountainhome

mountainhome New Egg

Jul 3, 2008
    NJ
    Thank you so much. I will definitely try her.

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Julia, I would be happy to hatch you some day old chicks, but we do not know how to sex them here. We are a family farm and you're welcome to visit. Feel free to send me an email for more info. [email protected]

You can check out some of our birds by clicking on my web site link on the left under my user name.

Jody

5. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I have 1 buff ophington chick right now...Im in North Eastern PA! It's a hen but it loves people...I'd love you to have her! Please contact me asap! PM me or email [email protected]

[​IMG]

6. cbrink

cbrink Out Of The Brooder

Jul 8, 2008
    NJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by