Where can I get Angora Bunnies in OR?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by emsevers, Apr 14, 2009.

1. emsevers

emsevers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Carlton, OR
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows someone that has Angora Bunnies in Oregon. I've found a few people but no one is getting back to me. So I was wondering if I could get some help on here. I really want to get them for fiber. I want to learn to spin. So please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks

2. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Go to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival!!! THere are all kinds of amazing people there that can hook you up with everything you need.
    BTW, if you are near Portland, and you don't mind if your bunny doesn't have a pedigree, some friends of mine are having a litter soon.

3. emsevers

Nov 30, 2008
    Carlton, OR
    I don't care about pedigree I would just like some that I can learn to spin with. I'm not looking to show them or anything like that. They would just be a pet. So let me know about your friends that are having the litter soon. I live about an hour from portland, so that could be a great option. Thanks

4. chinbunny1

chinbunny1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Go to www.arba.net and look up the rabbit shows in your area. There are almost always angora breeders at them.

5. tobin123

tobin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    fountaintown,indiana
    i wish you lived in indiana,we have 5 litters

6. Bil

Bil Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Cottage Grove, OR
  7. emsevers

Nov 30, 2008
    Carlton, OR
    Quote:Yeah I found them but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by