Where did you first meet your Husband/Wife?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickenred, Feb 13, 2009.

1. chickenred

chickenred Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Planet earth
    Since I did not see anything about Valentines day, I decided to post this thread. im not even married, so I cant post anything.

it can be you or someone you know.

2. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Online :O

3. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Me too. Match.com although I'm embarassed to admit it. 2+ years and life is good!!!

4. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Um...I dated his brother................. [​IMG]

5. heyeddah

heyeddah Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2008
    Milford Ct
    My ex boyfriend's mother introduced me to my now husband. The ex boyfriend cheated on me and the now husband has been with me 16 years, three boys, one busy restaurant and seven chickens later!!!
    I hate Valentine's Day. I just got home from a double, my feet hurt, people are mean and stupid and I have to do it all over again on Saturday.
    Restaurant: the business you love to hate. 365 days of slave labor. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    My hubby and I met at church [​IMG] 22 years next August we have been married. Three kids together.

7. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I met my future wife over the phone on a Wednesday, when we were both still Juniors in High School. I met her and her Aunt in a Hardees paking lot on Friday night. Followed them back to her house to meet her Grandma (who raised her). So I could take her out. That was in 1996 and weve been together ever since. [​IMG]
    ETA: 13 years together this May, 12 years married this July, and 2 kids later, were still together.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  8. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    MY hubby and I meet in a psych class in college. WE have been married 17.5 years and have 3 kids together.

9. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    We met when I started working the same place he did. Been together 17 yrs. Married 9 yrs. in April [​IMG]

10. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    We met through mutual friends in college. We were dating other people at the time. But things change. His mom knew about me before we started dating...from his roommate, to roomate's mom to dh-to-be's mom.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by