Where do I put the Parrot Cage...

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by texascowboy1979, Jul 30, 2010.

1. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, I dont have a parrot cage yet, at least not one for Indoors... I Have a few options...

1st, I thought about the living room... I kinda wanted to put Hunters Cage in the corner... next to the sofa, but dont know if the TV would be a problem for him... what do you all think?

2nd, I though about putting him in the kitchen area... Its not what you think.. ill post pictures tonight so that you can see exactly what Im talking bout... I think the Kitchen might offer a better area... I plan on taking down the Incubator, and buing or getting a parrot cage for that bay window...

My incubator has been on for 9 months and its time for a break... Last of my eggs should hatch by this weekend... Im sure my incubator is ready for a break. I plan on relocating the incubator when its time to use again...

but im still not sure where to put who... Ill post pics tonight.

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I have my flight cage in the corner of the family room that adjoins the kitchen. it is where I spend most of my time during the day. The TV is on often on until midnight or later. The little birds don't seem to have any problems with this as far as I can tell. Would think a parrot would tell you if it was not happy somewhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by