Where do you buy feed in the Chicago area?

lalyswishytail

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
Chicago area
I'm not good at finding this kind of information out on the web. Can anyone help me figure out where to go for food for chickens? I live in the Chicago area but work in Naperville. If you know of something in Naperville, (or DuPage or Kane counties), that would be a BIG help! Thanks! Maybe you also know where to get pine shavings?

I live in northwest indiana...I buy feed and pine shavings in bulk and transport it in smaller quantities throughout the Chicagoland area. I don't have all types of feed and I don't get into the city everyday but I may be able to help you if you let me know what type of feed you are looking for and when you will need it. I always have pine shavings either loose or in bundles and chicken layer feed in 40# bags.
You may find it elsewhere but if not contact me...I travel to most of the larger horse boarding/training facilities...I may be able to meet you at one of them...I think I will be working on a horse starting this week in Wadsworth...I don't know where that is in relation to you.

Back
Top Bottom