Where do you get these metal connectors from? Pic

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by DiamondSwan, Oct 5, 2015.

  1. DiamondSwan

    DiamondSwan Overrun With Chickens

    Sep 18, 2015
    Da Swan Pond
    Just wondering where I could get these metal connectors from and what they're called. Also I can't tell what wire they used for the top and sides. Planning on making a chicken run like the picture.

  2. MeepBeep

    MeepBeep Chillin' With My Peeps

    Looks like you typical 'hoop' building or 'portable carport' frame found at any hardware store, minus the tarp...

    There are companies that sell the connectors, but it generally cheaper to just get the entire building tarp and all from a local store...
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  3. yellowchicks

    yellowchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

    Jun 27, 2014
    My Coop
    Saw this metal connector at the 2015 NYC Maker Faire by a startup company. We welded our galvanized steel run because we didn't know of an easy way to connect the tubing. Next time, we will check out this product.


BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by