Where do you get your call Ducks/Ducklings? Where can I get call ducks/ducklings?

Fuchsia

ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
Jul 19, 2020
Upstate NY
My Coop
My Coop
Hello so I am getting call ducks/ducklings this year or next year hopefully but where do I get them?
Where do you get your call ducks?

Also what color call ducks should I get? I know that they come in a lot of different colors what colors are your favorites?

Hello so I am getting call ducks/ducklings this year or next year hopefully but where do I get them?
Where do you get your call ducks?

Also what color call ducks should I get? I know that they come in a lot of different colors what colors are your favorites?
I personally got most of my calls from Johnson’s waterfowl They are pet quality but I love mine dearly! I ordered assorted so I’d have a variety of colors. I payed 6 dollars per duckling and added a heat pac and food. The cost of shipping to my area was around 15 dollars if I recall correctly. Emily Johnson was very kind and really good at telling you the ship dates etc. I would most definitely recommend them I am very happy with all of mine (they arrived happy and healthy too)!

I also have a couple that I recieved via a private breeder from Craigslist that was right near me. Those are better quality but were also more expensive. Personally I’m not very concerned about what quality they are because I love them all the same.

My personal favorite color is definitely my black bibbed call (Splash)! He came from Johnson’s waterfowl. He is a sweetie and his green/blue color is gorgeous!
Good luck! I hope you find some!

Attachments

• 75386699-61C3-4A19-B080-1A53755039C2.jpeg
    75386699-61C3-4A19-B080-1A53755039C2.jpeg
    495.5 KB · Views: 6
I personally got most of my calls from Johnson’s waterfowl They are pet quality but I love mine dearly! I ordered assorted so I’d have a variety of colors. I payed 6 dollars per duckling and added a heat pac and food. The cost of shipping to my area was around 15 dollars if I recall correctly. Emily Johnson was very kind and really good at telling you the ship dates etc. I would most definitely recommend them I am very happy with all of mine (they arrived happy and healthy too)!

I also have a couple that I recieved via a private breeder from Craigslist that was right near me. Those are better quality but were also more expensive. Personally I’m not very concerned about what quality they are because I love them all the same.

My personal favorite color is definitely my black bibbed call (Splash)! He came from Johnson’s waterfowl. He is a sweetie and his green/blue color is gorgeous!
Good luck! I hope you find some!

Thank you! I love the color of your duck Splash! And I looked into Johnson's Waterfowl but I live in NY and they don't ship to NY.:hit Thank you for your help!:bow

Thank you! I love the color of your duck Splash! And I looked into Johnson's Waterfowl but I live in NY and they don't ship to NY.:hit Thank you for your help!:bow
Thanks! He is a sweetie and he still follows me everywhere. That’s too bad about Johnson’s. Have you tried Craigslist yet?

Back
Top Bottom