WHere has the Google search gone?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Arielle, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I've not been able to search back posts by subject for sometime now. THought it was due to viruses in my PC so had it debugged, and now that my PC is up and running again, I wanted to tackle my list of things to research. Still won't let me search for info.

Anyone have this problem too? Or know what I can do to access the search feature again?

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    I've got it in the upper right corner.

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:ditto

Imp

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    me too!

5. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    The white box is empty on my page; it used to say google. ANd the search button is next to it as usual. WHen I enter key words, it pretends to search. The Results page is revealed, ads and all, but no info regarding the search. Not even "no results." Odd.

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I use the search feature in the blue bar towards the top of the page to search within the forum....not the google search.

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Thanks everyone! With a little more research , like google 404 not found, the answer lies within my system. Not sure how to fix it yet. If I open BYC under explorer I can do research, but not post. If I enter via google chrome I can post but not research.

So I switch back and forth!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by