where I can purchase some Sicilian Buttercup Bantam Hatching eggs

naquinboys

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 3, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the site and wanted to say Hi to everyone:).... Also I was wondering If anyone might know where I can purchase some Sicilian Buttercup Bantam Hatching eggs....
Thanks in advance,
Naquinboys

welcome-byc.gif

I may have some sicilian buttercup hatching eggs in the next month or so. I will be getting a pair back from a friend that I gave them to. I will need to hatch a few and make sure they are fertile. BTW-they are considered standard size, they are just smaller birds.

Quote:
Oooh pick me! That sounds adorable
jumpy.gif

Ok, but I have to wait for them to grow up a little. The hens are only 2 mo old right now. This summer I should have some. If you give me your e-mail I can put you on a waiting list.
lol.png

Hi Everyone,
I have my original pair of buttercups plus I bought 3 POL pullets to go with them! So I have a nice little buttercup flock now. I have hatched lots of their eggs and fertililty is good. Anyone interested in hatching eggs?

The frizzled ones are still growing up..

I would love to see the buttercup fizzles. I have a pair of buttercups. I thought I was getting 2 pullets and ended up with one of each. We live in the city and are hoping to get a few more pullets before the roo gets too noisy.

Would you ship buttercup fizzles to Florida?

Back
Top Bottom