Where is Parsonswife????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ozark hen, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Has anyone seen/heard from Parsonswife??? I miss her and her posts. I am worried as the last time I think we heard from her she was traveling for the Fourth. She is on weekly without fail keeping us updated on her "adventurous" life. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Your right Ozark, have you tried to PM her?

3. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    English chick, Gwen and I email sometimes and I even emailed her and she really has me very worried!! [​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I was actually wondering about her as well. I like reading her posts. [​IMG]

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    that is odd, she wanted me to possibly purchase something for her and send it.

maybe they are having a revival or something at church. i was wondering too!

6. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    No matter what is going on in Gwen's life she always jumps on here to let us all know. Something is seriously wrong??

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Yes I missed her posts as well...hope things are ok by now!

8. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Try not to worry, just pray for her. Her Lord knows exactly where she is and how we can find her. One of my favorite passages, and a real mind-blower the first time I paid attention to it is Acts 1O:1-5; check it out. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. blossom hen

blossom hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    NE Tx
    If I'm remembering correctly, she and her husband are youth counselors at summer camp. Does anyone else recall this? Maybe they're busy at camp and not at home.

10. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    funny you are posting this .. I was just thinking about her yesterday and looked up her post to read and see if she has updated us and when there was nothing it made me wonder.. I will pray [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by