Where is the auction feedback?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by kathyinmo, Jan 8, 2010.

1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Where is the feedback from auctions, and trades located? I know I had found it in the past, but I can't seem to find it now. Is it still available, or only for the auctions?

I wish it could be located on each auction page, so it would be quickly accessible when considering placing a bid (like on ebay).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    If you go to the auction archives section, you can look up the thread and leave feedback for the seller that way. There may be an easier way, but that's how I do it.

3. kathyinmo

I thought it was more visible than that. I hate to have to go searching for it, but I guess that's what I have to do. Too bad though ... I think new members (alot of them bid on eggs) should see it and check before they bid. (Just an example)

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

In time the new BSA Feedback System will completely replace the old system (which has a lot of failings and problems). We'll keep the old system in place for now but it will eventually be just an archive.

5. kathyinmo

But, my question is .... WHERE is it? I can't find it. New one, old one, anything, I can't find it.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

7. kathyinmo

Oh, thank you so much! [​IMG]

8. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    There is also a link to the old feedback on the breeders list for right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by