where is the cheapest place to buy egg cartons

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by blueseal, Nov 20, 2009.

1. blueseal

blueseal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    probably egg cartons.com

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    If you dont get thier e-mails

EggCartons.com Thanksgiving Sale!

Take 20% Off Your Entire Order!

Use Coupon Code: GOBBLE

3. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I get mine from people buying eggs (they return most of them, too) and my family for free.

4. blueseal

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    Quote:yes i do too. but havent got any back latley ran out of dozen boxes . just have the 18 packs left. im going to check agway tommorow for some.

5. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    I put an an ad on craigslist asking for quantities of clean, used cartons in exchange for some eggs. I had several people bring me large quantities of cartons. I needed a lot of Super Jumbo cartons and ordered from eggcartons.com. Keep an eye on eggcartons.com and buy when they have their promotions. They had a free shipping offer not too long ago. I ordered 800 cartons for $200 and saved $80 on the shipping.

6. Big C

Big C J & C Farms

Dec 15, 2008
    Vernon Texas
    Quote:We are going to re-order soon from them and after looking over their site I see no reference to the 20% discount. Could you elaborate?
    We want to include our "logo" on the carton this time and the 20% would make up the cost difference so we would probably go from 400 cartons to 1200 or more.
    We get their mails but have not seen this offer.

7. blueseal

Jul 3, 2008
    WALDOBORO MAINE
    i bought 40 egg cartons today at my local agway store. 50 cents a piece standard large cartons. 20.00 dollars. cheapest place around in my area. actually only place that had them . i called 4 places and only 2 of the 4 had them. the other place was selling them for 29 cents a piece but it would have cost me more in gas to go get them so i went the 50 cent root.

8. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Also try restaurants they might give you the cartons from their eggs.

9. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Quote:They send out promotions to those on their e-mail list. There is a place on the "Shopping Cart" page to enter a coupon code. Enter the coupon code and click on "Apply" to have it recalculate your total. You can even even try it out without placing an order to see what your total will be with the promotion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EggCartons.com Thanksgiving Sale!

Take 20% Off Your Entire Order!

Use Coupon Code: GOBBLE

Dear EggCartons.com Customer,
    The Holiday Season has begun! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we are giving thanks to our great customers. For the first time ever we are offering 20% off your order!* until Midnight, Monday, November 30, 2009! This is our way of saying thank you for being an EggCartons.com customer.

Simply Enter the coupon code: GOBBLE (no spaces) & get 20% taken off of your subtotal when you order. This offer will expire at Midnight, Monday, November 30, 2009 so act today & save!!

10. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by