WHERE TO BUY EGGS?!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by icewb8, Mar 12, 2007.

1. icewb8

icewb8 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Hi I bought eggs from IDEAL and after a week they still haven't gotten back to me [​IMG], I need fertile hatching eggs that can be shipped ASAP as some of the chicks are going to be used in a project for school and the timing was planned out exactly. Does anyone here know of a hatchery that will give me quick service and good eggs? Please help!

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I can supply lots of pure Buff Orpington and Easter Egger eggs if you're interested. Can ship out whenever you need them. I charge $17 per doz (which includes s/h). My buff orps and EEs have been showing 95-100% fertility and we have excellent hatches at home with them. Let me know if you might be interested.

Jody

3. icewb8

icewb8 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    What speed of shipping is included? I need priority so they are here at the latest by Saturday, I am willing to pay for priority if a slower speed is included in the price. And how big are the eggs from the EE?

4. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I ship all of my eggs using USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. The EEs are standard size and their egg size is comparable to buff orpington. A few of my smaller hens lay medium to large, while the rest lay large to extra large eggs. Their eggs are blue, green and pinkish (brown).

How many eggs are you looking for and where are you located? I added my web site link to the left by my user name, so if you want to see our birds. Thanks.

Jody

5. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    hinkjc-- your birds are stunning.

6. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Ahh, thanks Freebie! We work hard for those comments and truly appreciate them. [​IMG]

Jody

7. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    I most enjoyed seeing the 'grown up' photos of your Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas because those are what we have, and we're trying to guess what they will look like all grown up! I have some questions I hope you can answer, but I will make a new thread for that. Lovely birds. You must cull hard. Great looking flocks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by