Where to Buy Fertile Eggs?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TheLezzyChicks, Mar 11, 2014.

1. TheLezzyChicks

TheLezzyChicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2014
    Washington
    I was just wondering if anyone had any site recommendations for buying eggs? I don't know if my eggs are fertile yet and I wanted a back up plan in case they aren't. Heres the thing though. I really love surprises and stuff like that. I also love rare chicken breeds. So is there anywhere that I can buy fertile eggs that are just sort of randomly selected and shipped to me? Not just one breed of chicken? Sorry if that seems kinda weird I just think it would be cool to do something like that. Okay well thank you for the help and resources <3

2. misbhaven

misbhaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2014
    try you state page on here...put a post saying you want x number of eggs with breed preferences and you don't mind a couple surprise eggs..i also buy eggs off of eBay if you see some you want check out what else they have a lot of them will do a mixture of eggs in one shipment eBay sells can just send an invoice to your pay pal account without an auction..there is also a hatching egg thread on here..good luck

3. TheLezzyChicks

TheLezzyChicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2014
    Washington
    Thank you so much this helped a lot

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by