Where to buy fertile quail eggs?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by cupman, Oct 28, 2011.

1. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I have read over the forum a bit and I see a lot of you getting live birds from the breeders but I was wondering if you knew of any good hatcheries that sell fertile quail eggs? I don't plan on doing quail for awhile so I can wait until spring if they are out of season, but I was just trying to gauge how long of wait(if any) and price on getting some quail. I'd like to do jumbo coturnix, regular and white, or possibly jumbo bobwhites. I bought the "quail rails" automatic turner for my incubator and I kind of like what I've read and seen about them from this forum. They are definitely on my to-do list.

2. The Critter Place

The Critter Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2011
    Tucson, Az.
  3. chickbird

chickbird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Quote:MANY ORDER FROM THE QUAIL LADY THAT POSTS ON HERE. JUST PM HER AND SHE CAN HELP.

4. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    Quail lady is highly recomended but there are lots of good folks on here that ship eggs, take a look at the directory link that critter posted.

5. vjbakke

vjbakke Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    MN
    How do I find the Quail lady?

Didn't find anything when I did a search

6. The Critter Place

The Critter Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2011
    Tucson, Az.
  7. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    www.stellargamebirds.com is Quaillady's website.

If you look around on the breeder page you might be able to find someone within driving distance of you that sells eggs. I am in Missouri so I am pretty far away but we have members all over the US ( and world for that matter ) so take a look at the breeder page but yes Quaillady is highly recommended by many many members.

8. Bradley2990

Bradley2990 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2016
    Do you now of any website where I could buy fertile quail eggs and you get really high hatching rates

9. kyzerc

kyzerc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2015
    stromburgs ,murry mcmurry,incubator wharehouse, and 100,s more pull them up on computer

1 person likes this.
  10. Bradley2990

Bradley2990 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2016
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by