Where to buy goats milk in MA???

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Biddieacres, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Biddieacres

Biddieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy goats milk south of Boston. I am moving up that way and want to start buying it.

Wish I knew someone with goats who I could buy from their farm. Do you have to buy the milk pasteurized from a store or could I find a farm with goats?

2. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
  3. Biddieacres

Mar 31, 2008
    Thank you! I will look into it. I keep hearing about the benefits of Goats Milk.

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi..i am bad with maps..LOL..but..we got our goat from a vet in Pembroke Ma...she is awesome! and she also sells goats milk..she has French Alpines....not sure if that is near you at all though...good luck!, Wendy

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  5. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    There are several farmers markets spring-fall that will have some for sale. I just recently found that Walmart carries it in quart sized cartons.

6. Biddieacres

Mar 31, 2008
    Quote:Wow you surprised me! I just read this and we are moving to Pembroke! That is great news. See, this is why I love this place. I will look into it. I will need a vet too.

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Wow you surprised me! I just read this and we are moving to Pembroke! That is great news. See, this is why I love this place. I will look into it. I will need a vet too.

YAY!..i will get her # for you!..her milk was real good also!...it was my first time trying goats milk..and i loved it!...she does 4-h with the kids also...shes a nice lady..i live too far from her to get any milk...*about 2 hours away*...but...i'll look up her again for you if youd like...., Wendy

8. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    BTW!...Pembroke was beautiful!...[​IMG]

9. Biddieacres

Mar 31, 2008
    Thanks Redhen! I would love her number. I sent you a pm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by