Where to buy goats milk in MA???

Biddieacres

Songster
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy goats milk south of Boston. I am moving up that way and want to start buying it.

Wish I knew someone with goats who I could buy from their farm. Do you have to buy the milk pasteurized from a store or could I find a farm with goats?

hi..i am bad with maps..LOL..but..we got our goat from a vet in Pembroke Ma...she is awesome! and she also sells goats milk..she has French Alpines....not sure if that is near you at all though...good luck!, Wendy

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow you surprised me! I just read this and we are moving to Pembroke! That is great news. See, this is why I love this place. I will look into it. I will need a vet too.

Quote:
Wow you surprised me! I just read this and we are moving to Pembroke! That is great news. See, this is why I love this place. I will look into it. I will need a vet too.

YAY!..i will get her # for you!..her milk was real good also!...it was my first time trying goats milk..and i loved it!...she does 4-h with the kids also...shes a nice lady..i live too far from her to get any milk...*about 2 hours away*...but...i'll look up her again for you if youd like...., Wendy

BTW!...Pembroke was beautiful!...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom