Where to buy

Discussion in 'Geese' started by clgraham76, Mar 27, 2016.

1. clgraham76

clgraham76 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    So, since getting new baby chicks a couple of days ago, I and my kids have become obsessed with getting some ducklings and goslings. Where is the best place to purchase them? Especially if you are interested in certain breeds. (If it matters, I live in central Mississippi)

2. littlekatzz

littlekatzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2012
    I got mine from metzer, got a pair of sebastapols last year and have another order shipping out tomorrow for another pair of sebastapols and 4 pairs of fancy assorted . They will also let you mix goslings and ducks or order as few as 2

1 person likes this.
  3. clgraham76

clgraham76 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    Thanks! That's actually the website I was just looking at! [​IMG]. The ducklings and goslings I want won't be available until June, if I get them all together. I figure that's the best way to go. I guess that will give us time to get these little chicks off to a good start, though, before more babies come in.

4. littlekatzz

littlekatzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2012
    June is a nice time to brood because of the warmer weather they don't need to be in the brooder as long and can be moved outside that much sooner. And they can be very messy and very stinky fast but I consider it worth it :)

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by