1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where to get Brinsea Ecoglow brooder?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by tjmings, Mar 19, 2016.

1. tjmings

tjmings Out Of The Brooder

Aug 3, 2015
    Help!! Picking up some chicks today and wanted to have the ecoglow brooder for them. Where do you typically get these? I can get on Amazon but they don't deliver until Monday :(. I have heat lamps but would rather not use.

2. MH37125

MH37125 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2016
    New Mexico
    Premier has a nice heat plate, from what I've seen much better quality than the Eco Glow (cheaper as well). I'm using one myself. I've never seen heat plates here locally (IFA, Tractor Supply, local feed stores). You may have to order one and use the lamp for a few days.

3. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California

wayfair online has the EcoGlow 20 for 10% off!! Fast shipping too! Got mine for 85 dollars!!! Two year warranty!! The EcoGlow is a wonderful brooder. it's different from others because it supplies Radiant heat, much like the natural sun.Ecoglow has heat different from heat plates, and heat pads. it's a good trusted product.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  4. tjmings

tjmings Out Of The Brooder

Aug 3, 2015
    Should have though about Wayfair....they have everything! I hate to tell you this though - Amazon has it for $79.99 [​IMG]

5. birds4kids

birds4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2015
    Is it different from the Premier brooder plate that costs $73 for the 16"x24" size?

I bought the Premier large plate from premier1supplies for less than the little Ecoglow, shipping was quick, I spent the extra $27 on other trinkets to hit the $100 free shipping.

Working great, day old chicks were fine in a 40degree garage, week and a half old now and were happily playing this morning with the garage doors open at 30degrees.

6. jallen062

jallen062 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2014
    Eastern Mass
    I have the premier 1. It's amazing. They LOVE it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by