where to get call duck eggs/ducklings

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by SquawkingEagle, Aug 27, 2016.

1. SquawkingEagle

SquawkingEagle Just Hatched

Aug 25, 2016
    texas
    hello, i hope this is where im supposed ask questions,

anyway i was wondering if any of you guys know where i could find some call duck eggs or ducklings. If eggs i have a little incubator that can hold 7 so preferably not somewhere were i have to order at least 25 or something like that,
    i am aware that they are difficult to hatch but i have hatched quite a few poultry before :3.

if ducklings i would like 2-4, im okay with getting more if call ducks are really social, but i dont really want 10 so i cant bond with each of them.

gender doesn't matter, and i read somewhere that theirs show quality, and pet quality and honestly i cant tell the difference that much, whatever one has the best personality i guess.
    also for color i think all of them look pretty but i kinda like the white ones just a tad more.

if they must be shipped, somewhere in the united states would be nice, the closer to Texas the better :3

any tips or things i need to know would be great to,

Thank you! [​IMG]

2. SquawkingEagle

Aug 25, 2016
    texas
    can* not cant bond whoops

3. DwayneNLiz

DwayneNLiz ...lost... Premium Member

Jun 18, 2013
    NH
    once you have 20 post you can participate in the BST (buy, sell, trade) threads
    make sure to read the other rule too, but you may be able to do a wanted ad at that point in the BST forum

4. SquawkingEagle

Aug 25, 2016
    texas
    thank you [​IMG]

5. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Calls are seasonal layers so you likely won't find eggs this time of the year.
    I have some 2-3 week old ducklings available as well as several juveniles for sale and I do ship if interested

6. SquawkingEagle

Aug 25, 2016
    texas
    hmm not sure if i am interested in 2-3 week old ducklings, but you did help me quite a bit, i looked up Al's Quackery and saw you sold call duck eggs when you can. Defiantly gonna check you out and try to get some when there available
    thank you [​IMG]

7. DwayneNLiz

Jun 18, 2013
    NH
    Here are some call eggs on the auction:

Help a fellow BYCer in need and get new babies!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/12400#post_17497558

choose either Call Duck eggs or Project Lavender/Black Split Ameraucana eggs

8. SquawkingEagle

Aug 25, 2016
    texas
  9. DwayneNLiz

Jun 18, 2013
    NH
    It JUST ended!!! Pm her!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by