Where to get Corid 9.6% besides Tractor Supply?

MontanaDolphin

Songster
6 Years
Feb 16, 2013
Columbia, Virginia
I have six 4 day old chicks who are healthy. However, I would like to have the Corid on hand just in case. I went to Tractor Supply yesterday, but the only Corid they carried was in a bag and it was 20%, and since I read on a lot of posts in the BYC forum that you use 9.6%, I didn't get it. So, since they don't carry what I need, where else can I get it?? Thank you!

It can be purchased from several online vendors. I used medicated feed so never worried enough to buy it to have on hand.

I used medicated feed so never worried enough to buy it to have on hand.
I use medicated feed as well, but I have been told that it doesn't always prevent the coccidiosis, so I would like to have some on hand just to be safe. This is my first time with chicks, and I just want to be prepared.

Are there any other feed stores in your area. If not get it from TSC and follow the directions on it. I'm sure their directions allow for the larger percentage. Other than that some hatcheries carry it and you can order online from them. Go to our sponsors links and I'm sure you can find it.

Back
Top Bottom