1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where to get duck/goose diapers now that Indoor Ducks is gone?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Lamar Estate, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Lamar Estate

Lamar Estate Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Hello--

I would like to order diapers for my Sebastopol goose Sebastian and Cayuga x Khaki Campbell-Cayuga mix Gizmo. I just read on Indoor Ducks' facebook page that the couple who own(ed) the business are having problems.

Any advice on where to order diapers?

Thanks,
    Amanda

2. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
    On their FB page, several people give recommendations if you read the comments under the first post.

3. jemjdragon

jemjdragon Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2011
    If you go to their actual website, they have 2 links posted to where you can find diapers.
    http://www.thegoosesmother.com/ also sells them though their diapers do not have a water proof liner.

4. Kmoreau

Kmoreau Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    I got mine from fashionmyfeathers.com she makes wonderful diaper in a variety of patterns and colors, or you can mail her your own for a custom diaper. She had wonderful customer service and helped every step of the way. Well designed high quality and durable diapers. She even use to have a Sebastopol goose named Sebastian, and now she has 2 pekins ducks.

Highly recommended for a statisfied customer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by