1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

where to get waterer nipples

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by kimf, Nov 18, 2011.

1. kimf

kimf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2011
    Seminole County, FL
    I am making a pvc waterer and went to farmtek to order the nipples. The price was not bad...I put 4 nipples and 4 extra gaskets in my cart for $10. But shipping was another $10!! [​IMG] Does anyone know where else to get them. I check TSC and i don't like theirs, it's not 360*. Anywhere elsed i can check? [​IMG]

2. CrazyCatLady76

CrazyCatLady76 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2011
    Hazard
    I got mine off Amazon--$11 for 5 nipples and they're eligible for free shipping.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  3. Newwell

Newwell Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Bought mine off of eBay & it cost $4.95 + $2 s/h for 5 nipples.

4. Americana

Americana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Dunnellon, Florida
    x 2 E-bay- you can get a really good deal!

5. kimf

Sep 11, 2011
    Seminole County, FL
    Just ordered from Amazon. I am searching and searching....."super flow nipple" it's not showing up anywhere. [​IMG] So DH says try "chicken nipple." Chicken nipple?? [​IMG] really?? I can't imagine what will pop up! 2 results....both exactly what I wanted. I won't live this down for a while.....

6. wyododge

wyododge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    Wyoming
    Quote:My step dad is a fishing guide. He really put one on my mother so she got back at him for it by offering to get him a 1000 business cards printed so he could pass them out at work. He was delighted, of course.

So when the cards came he enthusiastically passed them out for a couple of days. Got a call from one of his buddies, asked if he read the darn thing, My step dad said , ya-sure, why???

Mr. Fancy Fisherman Guide
    Address
    Phone

"Master Baiter"

heres your sign...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  7. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    eBay

8. Newwell

Newwell Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:My step dad is a fishing guide. He really put one on my mother so she got back at him for it by offering to get him a 1000 business cards printed so he could pass them out at work. He was delighted, of course.

So when the cards came he enthusiastically passed them out for a couple of days. Got a call from one of his buddies, asked if he read the darn thing, My step dad said , ya-sure, why???

Address
    Phone

"Master Baiter"

heres your sign...

[​IMG] [​IMG] Too funny!!

9. kimf

Sep 11, 2011
    Seminole County, FL

Address
    Phone

"Master Baiter"

heres your sign...

[​IMG] We have to maintain humor in life!! Love it

10. kowell275

kowell275 Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2011
    stanwood
    I sell Nipples haw many are you wonting?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by