Were you HOMESCHOOLED or PUBLIC SCHOOLED?

Where you homeschooled or public schooled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Public school was best for me. Had I been home schooled I would have been more antisocial than I am. Public schooling forced me to interact with others. My kids were public schooled as were 3 of my grand children. Two of my grandkids went to private school.
Being homeschooled doesn't mean you never leave the house or that you don't have any friends. It's a common misconception. Not saying public schooling wasn't the best option for you, just pointing out a common homeschooling myth.

No misconception whatsoever on my part. My comment had only to do with 'ME' and how public school was better for me.
Lol, I actually had that in my original response, as far it was an individual comment for you and your experience, when I rewrote it I must have forgotten to include it.
However, it is a common misconception that homeschoolers are too sheltered or don't have friends.

I've done public K-12 school and then a mix of online and public classes for college. I think I would have enjoyed homeschool, but at the same time, the local homeschool kids are all kinda weird (I am absolutely not saying that every homeschool kid is weird, I'm just saying the ones I know, you can tell there is something a bit off wat cu ing them interact.)

Was it as nice as our education class made it sound?
Montessori education? Yes. It was incredible.

It's very personalized learning, and acknowledges that every student learns differently. It allows each individual to move at the speed, and in the way that suits them best.

I would not be nearly as advanced if I had not gone.

Montessori education? Yes. It was incredible.

It's very personalized learning, and acknowledges that every student learns differently. It allows each individual to move at the speed, and in the way that suits them best.

I would not be nearly as advanced if I had not gone.
I always thought Montessori sounded like a great approach. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom