Whew, after 4 days im back :P

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Justino, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Im back from my first trip on the greyhound bus all by myself lol [​IMG] it was pretty insane and crazy- 4 hours on the bus there and 4 hours on the bus back [​IMG] But i had fun and got to hang out with my cousin and aunt and grandma so it was well worth it [​IMG] Hopefully ill do it again this year [​IMG]

2. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

glad you had a good time:lol:

3. Ooo you're braver than me! I have thought about going to finally meet my best friend in person (we've been friends for over 7 years and talk everyday for around 2 hours a day but we've never met in person!) but I keep chickening out! She's in IL and I'm in RI... I nearly took a train earlier this year but again, backed out.

4. Chix-in-GA

Chix-in-GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Nashville, GA
    Quote:I once took a greyhound from Florida to Cali...Woo what a trip that was.

What part of RI are you from? I lived in Point Judith for a few years...

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Only 4 hours Justin? that is not a propert initiation of the horrors of that particular bus company. We are an agent for their tickets and BOY do I have stories.

6. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

i LOVE riding the greyhound,,hehe,, i think its the funnest way to travel if your not in a hurry, and ya dont have no kids,,, ive gone from maine to texas,, twice,,, i love all the wierdo people ,, and i have WAY too much fun !! hehehe [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That sounds JUST like you Jim. [​IMG]

8. Quote:I once took a greyhound from Florida to Cali...Woo what a trip that was.

What part of RI are you from? I lived in Point Judith for a few years...

I'm in Coventry [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:well the stupid people running it are total IDIOTS!!!! The luggage tag guy told me i could put my suitcase above me and when i get on it dont fit!!!! So the same guy tells me i have to get a luggage tag and i said why the heck did u tell me it would fit u stupido! So i had to RUN back inside and there was a HUGE line and a nice old lady let me cut her since my bus was gonna leave soon....Man, i dont think i had ever been madder at someone like that before [​IMG]

10. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

I took a Greyhound from Pheonix to Wyoming many years ago. It was pretty interesting, to say the least!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by