Which breed of chickens are these from Pakistan

AseelMurgha

In the Brooder
Mar 30, 2021
I am from Pakistan and and I have got 3 hens and 3 roosters. This is first time I got chickens and I don't what breed are they. I asked the guy from whom I bought chicks and he said they are Aseel but I am not sure if all are Aseel or Asil as not all look same. They are 8 months old.

Here's a video where you can see in detail

First 3 pics are of roosters and last 3 are of hens.

murgha1.jpg

murgha2.jpg

murgha3.jpg

murghi1.jpg

murghi2.jpg

murghi3.jpg

I am from Pakistan and and I have got 3 hens and 3 roosters. This is first time I got chickens and I don't what breed are they. I asked the guy from whom I bought chicks and he said they are Aseel but I am not sure if all are Aseel or Asil as not all look same. They are 8 months old.

Here's a video where you can see in detail

First 3 pics are of roosters and last 3 are of hens.

View attachment 2817377

View attachment 2817378

View attachment 2817379

View attachment 2817380

View attachment 2817381

View attachment 2817382
They look similar to the Kalasthi Fowl.
Screenshot_20210717-104755_Chrome.jpg

The first one looks Aseel to me because when I search its image on Google then I see that it is also same like them.
Not sure about other two roosters but may be they are some sub type of Aseel. Because Aseel has many different types as far as I know.
As Aseel are known to be fighter cocks and first one fits the bill as he is highest in pecking order even though rooster no. 2 is more fat and stronger than him. But I have seen a fight or two between these two and first one always wins.
He is also the one who terrorizes other people especially my daughter and nephew.

Back
Top Bottom