which is better cats or dogs

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by the outdoorsman, Jul 5, 2011.

1. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    All you have to do is tell which you like best cats or dogs.

I will start I like dogs.

2. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    both?..

i have both...

I like the social interaction with a dog... when you walk into the room the tail wags they greet you.. they show you that you are important to them...

cats... ummm cats have staff... show little affection but can be quite comical.. so can dogs dont get me wrong.. cats are more independent then dogs.. to board my gods for a week while i am on vacation costs the same amount AS my vaca.. cats can be left alone with someone to check on them and scoop..

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    One is not better or worse, they are just DIFFERENT. Dogs are great for people who recognize that if they get a dog, they are the pack leader and the dog will constantly look to them for leadership and reassurance. Cat owners know that cats are more independent. Cats only look to you because they can't open catfood cans for themselves [​IMG]

4. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Ok what I meant in the title is which do you like better.

5. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    I like both, and am partial to cats, but it really depends on the animal's personality itself. My animals have always had marshmallow personalities, except for one cat who would attack with all 4 feet for no reason and with no warning... it became someone's barn cat.

6. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    I like both. My dogs sleep on my feet and are very companionable. My cat cuddles up next to me, especially when I don't feel good. If I had to choose though, I'd pick dogs.

7. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs.

We have five Standard Schnauzers, we breed and show them. I have my own dog who goes with me everywhere and sleeps on my bed. I LOVE DOGS!

Oh, and to all those cat lovers out there, I like cats too. I just like dogs better. [​IMG]

8. CATS HANDS DOWN!!!!

i've lived with both cats and dogs all my life and i tell you one thing; cats are smarter and all around cleaner and just plain better

9. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Quote:[​IMG] Oh you silly cat lovers! [​IMG] Jk, I like both. I've had dogs all my life, and younger children so I know how to handle both. Cats, I like them too! I just prefer big dogs [​IMG] But hey, everyone's allowed to their own opinion!

10. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by