which is cuter...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, May 24, 2010.

1. Ducks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chickens

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other poultry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    we kinda have a small debate in the duckie topic soo i decided to make a poll and get everyone's opinion!!

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Chickens are cuter, especially my Lord Firestar. Ducks are cute, too, though. [​IMG]

3. grundail01

grundail01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    Dustin Acres
    ask me again after friday lol [​IMG]

4. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

Duckies' bills are in the shape of a smile, plus they do the head tilt thing. I mean really, who can resist?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i am a sucker for duckie feet [​IMG]

6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:aweee the pekins??? how sweet. you better post pics of your babies when they hatch!! i am sure duckies will have your vote!!!!

7. grundail01

Jan 11, 2009
    Dustin Acres
    Quote:aweee the pekins??? how sweet. you better post pics of your babies when they hatch!! i am sure duckies will have your vote!!!!

Yes the Pekins from Debi, just put in some Cayuga and Cayuga/runner mixes this morning too....along with 30 chicken eggs lol. Guess i should quit building and buying incubators hehe

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room

Yes the Pekins from Debi, just put in some Cayuga and Cayuga/runner mixes this morning too....along with 30 chicken eggs lol. Guess i should quit building and buying incubators hehe

hahaha that's funny. my babies hatched!! on the 13th. i kept one and sold the other 6. and then my dad said i could have mallards. soo i have 1 mallard and 1 rouen. i asked my mom if she wanted her own breed (pekins) lol and she said NO! i was only supposed to have one and i have five HAHAHA

9. grundail01

Jan 11, 2009
    Dustin Acres
    Quote:Yes the Pekins from Debi, just put in some Cayuga and Cayuga/runner mixes this morning too....along with 30 chicken eggs lol. Guess i should quit building and buying incubators hehe

hahaha that's funny. my babies hatched!! on the 13th. i kept one and sold the other 6. and then my dad said i could have mallards. soo i have 1 mallard and 1 rouen. i asked my mom if she wanted her own breed (pekins) lol and she said NO! i was only supposed to have one and i have five HAHAHA

lol well i only answer to me hehe and have 1.25 acres, plenty of room, and i know several people who want chicks and ducks so my extras will have a home fast.

10. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Ok...So I love my ducks.... And think they are amoung some of the most interesting life on earth.
    [​IMG]
    Ducklings are so sweet...

[​IMG]
    Adults ducks can be full of character

[​IMG]
    Even quail are cuties when they hatch....

[​IMG]
    But I have to admit...Morri my little silkie is just the sweetest thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by