Which Nylabone flavor is your dog's favorite?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by wordgirl, Aug 26, 2010.

1. wordgirl

wordgirl One of the Shire-folk

Apr 14, 2009
    Liver?
    Chicken?
    Bacon?
    Original?

What's your dog's flavor-ite?

Are chicken and original the same or is the chicken extra-flavored? Because both have the same ingredient - chicken flavor.

2. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    now, nylabone, ar ethose the ones that are completely edible or not? I have bought I think Nylabones in the past and they are not completely edivble and my dogs will not touch them. I have a hard time finding the ones that are edible, so I buy whatever. I Whatever else I buy disappears in 5 minutes and does not seem to last,nor does it clean the teach as promised..

3. wordgirl

wordgirl One of the Shire-folk

Apr 14, 2009
    I was wondering about the non-edible ones. I got one of the edible puppy ones for my puppy and it was so soft he could eat it in just a few minutes. However, I have gotten one of the souper-size edibles for my older dog and that, I think, was harder and took her longer to eat. Or maybe she's just a really slow chewer - which she kind of is. [​IMG]

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    The edible ones are eaten in a few minutes at my house, too. Doesn't matter the size.

The harder ones create slab fractures on molars. I've had 2 dogs that happened to when they were chewing Nylabones, plus they can take off big chucks and swallow them and possibly block their intestines or vomit them back up. I don't give them nylabones anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by