Which of these brinsea incubators y'all recommend me?

KaleDaDuck

Songster
Mar 4, 2019
@BrinseaUS im going to buy a new brinsea incubator in a couple of weeks but im so confused of the brands.. Apart from being broke i think i can afford the brinsea maxi 2 EX and the brinsea 28 ovation EX what do you recommend me to buy because i can afford both.. And i want a incubator that will do the humidity for me and overall a good incubator (that will help me get rid of the anxiety of chinese incubators) ps im so happy i can find somewhere to buy brinsea in iraq... My brinsea mini advance i shipped from the uk to me.. Anyways looking forward to hear some replies.

I have 2 brinsea incubators and both are not heating anymore. I used them maybe 2 years (hatching 2x a year). I currently am using a foam incubator that I have had for atleast 3 years. In my opinion, Brinsea works for a short time, and then you are left with an expensive incubator that doesn't work anymore.

I have 2 brinsea incubators and both are not heating anymore. I used them maybe 2 years (hatching 2x a year). I currently am using a foam incubator that I have had for atleast 3 years. In my opinion, Brinsea works for a short time, and then you are left with an expensive incubator that doesn't work anymore.
Oh.. 😢 You crushed all my dreams now... Should i still buy it or? Because i need a good humidity controlled incubator and brinsea was my way to go..

Our EX incubators are the only ones with automatic humidity control. The Advance incubators do not have automatic humidity, but they do have a digital display with automatic temp and turning.

Each of our products comes with a 3-year warranty (after online registration) and we offer over-the-phone and online technical support if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions!

Our EX incubators are the only ones with automatic humidity control. The Advance incubators do not have automatic humidity, but they do have a digital display with automatic temp and turning.

Each of our products comes with a 3-year warranty (after online registration) and we offer over-the-phone and online technical support if necessary. Let me know if you have any questions!
Is there a difference between maxi 2 ex and ovation 28 ex except for egg capacity?

Back
Top Bottom