Whidbey Island, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bluecrowfarm, Feb 26, 2016.

1. bluecrowfarm

bluecrowfarm New Egg

Feb 26, 2016
    I'm new to Backyard Chickens, but it often comes up when I'm looking up information online, and now that I'm retired and spending more time with the farm, I thought I should enjoy. Some excellent information here. Today, I was partly inspired by my turkey issues (turkeys are new for me). Meanwhile, I've been working with lots of ducks, chickens and other animals for about three years here. Big learning curve on the mud issue!

2. KeyFlock

KeyFlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2015
    Kansas
    [​IMG] I'm glad you decided to join us!! Good luck with your turkeys.

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to BYC. The" Other Backyard Poultry " forum has threads for turkeys, guineas, quail , ducks, geese etc. should you require more specific information.

4. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. wamtazlady

wamtazlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2013
    Kalispell MT
    Welcome!!! Glad to have you here. I lived on Whidbey for 25 years until I became a snowbird. Miss the rock sometimes except for the gloomy winters. Get out your way once or twice a year to visit with the grandkids. I have chickens and this spring will be branching out with ducks and geese. Wish I could get turkeys.

7. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great to have you join us. I hope that the resources and members here at BYC continue being a source of help and inspiration for your feathered adventures.

all the best
    CT

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

[​IMG]
    There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around the run.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by