*~Whimsical Kitchen Sign~* "Kitchen Closed... This chick's had it!"

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Chicken Lady, Oct 9, 2011.

1. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Item Description

You are bidding on one (1) whimsical chicken sign displaying the message: "Kitchen Closed... This chick's had it!"

[​IMG]

The sign was originally purchased at a craft show. It is made of painted wood and is approximately 8" long and 5 1/2" high (not including the wire hanger).

This sign has has been kept in storage wrapped in ink-free paper. It comes from a smoke-free home.

Buy it for yourself, for a family member, or a friend -- as a Christmas stocking stuffer, birthday or thank you gift!

Terms

If you are the winner of this auction, please contact me to communicate about payment and shipping within 24 hours.

I would prefer PayPal or a cashier's check. Sorry, I will not accept personal checks. Payment must be received in full for item and shipping before your item will be shipped.

Shipping will be via USPS (Caledonia, MI) or UPS (Kentwood, MI). Buyer pays shipping to their location. I will provide safe packaging materials (bubble wrap, paper, etc.) to insure the item's safety at my own expense, however, the buyer is welcome to purchase shipping insurance if available and desired.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by