1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs ~ 10+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoseyChickens, Nov 17, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    10+ LF White Ameraucana Eggs

I am offering 10+ eggs from my LF White Ameraucana flock. I have 1 rooster over 5 girls. Fertility has been fantastic and my hatch rates with these eggs have been over 90% here at home. They lay a nice light blue egg. These are great layers, laying nearly every day no matter the weather. They are beautiful, gental, friendly, and calm birds.

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3-4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=38307-wrapping-and-packing-eggs-for

Eggs
    will be shipped the first business day after auction ends.

We are not yet NPIP

Payment is due at the end of auction via PayPal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
    PayPal address [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. eggdd

eggdd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    when will the eggs be collected?

3. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    The 3-4 days prior to being shipped. So Fri-Mon if shipped late Monday or first thing Tuesday morning, as long as the winning bidder pays immediately. Eggs will be no more than 4 days old when shipped.

4. chickens? not yet

chickens? not yet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Kingman, AZ.
    Really pretty birds!! Love the close up of the hen!![​IMG]

5. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Where in California are you located?

6. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Near Lancaster/ Palmdale.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I have some of these beautiful birds! Chickenstalker won eggs and had a great hatch-fabulous actually...She came to visit and brought me 5 peeping little babies as a gift- [​IMG] Even my Dh is in love with them and their fluffy cheecks and white feathers! I'll take some photos of them at some point today if I can find camera:) They just went into their new 8 x 4 indoor pen this week from brooder..6-7 weeks old? LOVE THEM!!! If I were hatching still I'd be all over this auction!!!

8. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Quote:Thanks for the compliments!

9. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    So many gorgeous Ameraucana's on BYC today![​IMG][​IMG]

10. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens