White and Fawn and White Runner Duck eggs ~ 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoseyChickens, Jan 10, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    This auction is for 8 (+ any extras laid on the day of shipping) White and Fawn and White Runner Duck eggs

This will be my first auction for shipping eggs ever! I would like to try out my shipping skills and I am overrun with duck eggs. I would love updates as to how well the buyer felt the eggs were packed and shipped. I would also like to know the hatch rate and color of the ducks once hatched.

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee fertility or hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3 days old, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap, padded with bubble wrap and paper, and mailed in a large flat rate priority shipping box with tracking included.

My flock consists of 4 females (3 white and 1 fawn and white) and 3 males (2 white and 1 fawn and white) all together. My runners were purchased directly from Holderreads Waterfowl Farm in Oregon last spring from their top show quality stock. We received them on May 17th when they were one day old. They have been incredibly healthy, friendly and lay proficiently.

Payment is due at the end of auction via paypal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
    Paypal address [email protected]

For more pictures of my ducks please look at my BYC Page.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  2. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I have just ordered white runners from Holderreads aswell as penciled. Why did I have to come on here and look at this...you are such a big fat enabler [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Waiting for my order from Holderreads last year was like waiting for Christmas as a kid! I just love them. They are my daily comedy relief!

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

If I hadnt of ordered from Holderreads I would of jumped on this in a heart beat. I already have 15 ducks, 14 in my order and 3 eggs in the bator.. [​IMG]
    Good luck, im sure you will have a few people wanting eggs from your beauties.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by