White Bearded Silkie Pair: FOR SALE/FREE..............INDIANA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by k2chickens, Sep 24, 2009.

1. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pullet and cockeral pair from different hatches. They are now 4 weeks "older" than they are in the picture.

They need a good home, would love to give them away free...but it's getting hard on me buying food for my flock. Name your price for the pair, i just want to get feed cost back

765-465-8960 is my cell and my name is Kory. I live In East central Indiana, New Castle. Please call me if at all intrested. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
  2. ma2babygurl13

ma2babygurl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Fairborn OH
    If you were closer...Id have to think about being crazy and getting more birds, even against hubbys will [​IMG] Good luck with them, I know what you mean about feed bills, that is why I have to downsize my flock too [​IMG] Hubby thinks they eat more than they are worth...lol

3. chseeads

chseeads Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    I don't need a roo but would take the hen......but why you gotta be all the way up in Timbuktu for???

[​IMG]

4. k2chickens

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:i could drive to meet possibly. Can't be too far tho.

How are my babies i sold you chseeads?? Im not down in Timbuktu!!! I'm central Indiana [​IMG]

5. chseeads

chseeads Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    They are doing very well. The rooster is crowing. I keep trying to decide whether I should name him Kory in your honor. [​IMG]

6. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Gah! the pictures wont show up! Someone will probably have them before I get home and are able to see them [​IMG] are they pet quality?

7. k2chickens

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:hmmm the pictures are working for me AC?? The pullet has a VERY nice top Knot and her feet are VERY well spaced!! So i would say the pullet is much over PQ. The roo on the other hand is PQ.

8. Attack Chicken

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Do you have any updated pictures of them? I can't even tell which one is the boy or girl [​IMG] I'd have to get rid of my bantam wyandotte rooster..

9. k2chickens

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:no but i can take some pictures! just as long as your serious about picking them up off of me [​IMG]

10. Attack Chicken

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm really kinda look for SQ ones in Indiana :\\ I might have a friend that might want them though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by