White Bearded Silkie Pullets - No longer for sale

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
Up for your consideration are two lovely white silkie pullets. Both are 2 1/2 months old and are LOADED with pin feathers. I gave them both a bath for their pin-up photo shoot yesterday
big_smile.png
and was shocked at the hundreds of pin feathers that will be feathering out soon. I can imagine how much more they are going to fill out in the next couple of months.

Eyes are black, toes are perfect...these two girls should have some potential in the showring.

Will ship as soon as the temp. allows....should be very soon as we are supposed to see some 80's next week.

We are NPIP certified.

Here is a link to a bunch of photos of them. I couldn't get them to keep still so I just took a lot of pics!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/1075544...?authkey=Gv1sRgCPbzzO7q37GVAw&feat=directlink

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are just about the cutest things ever!

Good Luck with your sale, I hope they get a wonderful home.
smile.png

We have decided to remove these pullets from the auction. I thank you for your interest. My daughter is finishing college and will be leaving after this show season and will not have an opportunity to show again. She had asked me this afternoon to take the auction down so she can show these girls later this fall and next spring, and by the time I got home to the computer there was a bid.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom