White Call Duck Eggs F/S 6+ 25.00 shipped MA/RI

millebantam

Songster
11 Years
Nov 24, 2008
Little Rhody
My Call duck hens are laying really well and I have enough for myself in my incubators for now. fertility has been great and I've already hatched a few. I can send 6 plus any extras (usually 8 total) at shipping time for 25.00 with shipping included. These can go out tomorrow. Post sold and PM me for Paypal info.
19063_000_3196.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for duck eggs for my mother (who lives in Georgia). She's a first grade teacher and hatches ducks every year for her class. Anyway, she just found out that her normal place that she gets duck eggs, lost all but one of their female ducks last year, and the one that survived isn't laying.

I wanted to ask a couple of questions. How do you ship them? How long does shipping take? I would like to get the eggs overnighted (or two days) to arrive as soon as possible, but I don't know if they can stand up to that kind of travel.

Are you sure their fertile? I don't want to get them just to have the kids be disappointed.

We do have a no kill farm that we take the hatched ducks too after a few weeks in the classroom, so you don't need to worry about that.

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of questions I'm suppose to ask, but these are the biggies for me. If you give me good answers, I'll see how my mom wants to proceed.

Thanks,

Ami Robinson

Back
Top Bottom