White CALL duck eggs from quality lines!

BeccaOH

Morning Gem Farm
11 Years
Oct 3, 2008
east central Ohio
The auction is for 6+ eggs and technically a presale as I will collect the freshest of eggs in anticipation for ship on Monday the 9th. Please pay by Sunday evening by PayPal.

I have two breeding groups of WHITE call ducks. I bought a trio last November direct from Foley's Waterfowl. My other group comes from an Ohio breeder who built her line from Charley Hodum stock. I have not yet gotten into showing any of my poultry, but these calls would have the potential to give you show quality birds.

I can mark which group each egg comes from.

Fertility has been very good for me, and I have good success with incubating my call eggs, but I can't guarantee how they will do for you.

Foley Trio
(please excuse the mess in their housing; I've moved them, though they are still on wire flooring)
IMG_3146.jpg

Holdum line -- these birds are a bit larger than the Foley line
(please excuse the mess in their housing; it has been cleaned up for spring)
IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_1865b.jpg

callduckling2.jpg

I pack my eggs using bubble wrap around each egg. I then secure the eggs from bouncing in the box with more bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and paper as the space requires. I've never had a broken one reported. I will use the Medium Flat Rate USPS box.

Payment is by PayPal to [email protected]

Just wondering....

Do you place the eggs where they are air sac up or lay them on their sides? Also would you consider packing a different way if requested?

Back
Top Bottom