White chick

Jesse7583

Chirping
Oct 5, 2018
Ok so I hatched a chick that is “white” but kind of more like red pyle but I don’t have a white or red Pyle roo or hen

It’s mom is a isa the dad is one of my Cochins I have buff and partridge Cochins
How did I make this

Attachments

• 795A32F1-1383-4366-8614-0B8077996EB9.jpeg
    795A32F1-1383-4366-8614-0B8077996EB9.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 12
Your isa brown hen carries one copy of dominate white and passed it on to the pullet chick.
Dominate white even with only one copy covers black but doesn't effect gold/buff/red etc.
Your cartridge rooster is the father so the chicks dominate white covers all the dark part of the pattern but is letting the gold based breast color show through.

Your isa brown hen carries one copy of dominate white and passed it on to the pullet chick.
Dominate white even with only one copy covers black but doesn't effect gold/buff/red etc.
Your cartridge rooster is the father so the chicks dominate white covers all the dark part of the pattern but is letting the gold based breast color show through.
Awesome thanks so much I have another chick that pipped and I can see that it is white so waiting to see if it’s white and red like her

Back
Top Bottom