White Chinese Geese Hatching Eggs $3.50 Priced per egg Hurry! Laying Season usually over by May!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 21, 2013.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Now taking orders for our White Chinese Geese Eggs. These are wonderful geese and very majestic and would love to be part of your poultry. We have a large flock and can fill several orders a week. They are all farm born on our chemical free farm. Hatching eggs are $3.50 each I can ship but these are very heavy eggs and I will need to calculate shipping based on your zip code. If you want a 72 hour heat pad, they are available shipping included for $5. These will help temperature to remain stable through unheated storage at postal office and trucks, tarmacks at airport, etc. Please pm me with with how many you would like and I’ll let you know total including postage. Please don't wait too late to order. Our Chinese Geese usually quit their laying by May 1!

These geese are known as the "poor man's swan goose". They love ponds but are also happy with plastic swimming pools. If you garden, they are also known as weeder geese and one of the best workers a farmer could have. They love working in the cold and wet as well as all temperatures. They are graceful and make great guards as well.

Eggs are collected twice daily, kept in a room that is 55 degrees and they are turned 3 times a day.

We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Shipping described and photos in last line of post. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch your hatch as many factors such as the incubators temperature and humidity, etc are very variable. .We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.
    Please check out our feedback available under My Profile Section
    Do pm me on BYC or at our farm e mail, [email protected],with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order.

In order to place an immediate order, buyer should pm me here, or if you are a new member and have limited pm's you may write our farm e mail at [email protected]. Please do let us know your byc name if you e mail! After receiving the shipping cost, the buyer deposits the total into our paypal: garryfarm (NO EPAY) Be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the seller to see the address. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold)- for that we need your phone number for outside of the box Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website. If you don't want to use Paypal, please contact us here or on [email protected] on how to order. We also have other non chicken poultry such as turkey, guinea and duck eggs if you'd like to order some of those as well (they have the same hatching time!) All our current listings may be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875 below feedback.Thanks and have a blessed day. Farmer Nancy

Please take a few minutes to review our BYC feedback
    For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    or Facebook: The Garry Farm or Facebook : The Garry Farm Animals for sale
    For HOW WE SHIP:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. Luis Arrieta

Luis Arrieta New Egg

Mar 30, 2014
    Dear Srs.

Good morning I am interested in buying 12 White Chinese Geese Hatching Eggs an 12 Guinea assorted color hatching eggs, to be delivered to me exactly by April 9 or before (no later) to be shipped to the following address:

Attn:Mr. Luis Arrieta

109 Essex Rd.

Hollywood, FL 33024

Please inform me the total cost with shipping and handling and how I can do the payment arrangement .

I would appreciate if you can give me your phone number to contact you.

My cel. phone is: (954) 683 9739 and my home phone is: (954) 961 1499.

I will appreciate your prompt response.

Thank you and best regards.

Luis Arrieta.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by