White Chinese Goslings! MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Puddle Foot Farm, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Songster

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Yesterday, we got a shipment of 8 (or 9?) white chinese goslings.. The person that wanted them decided he doesn't, and while he did take half, we're trying to get some homes for them. There are 4 (maybe 5?) total available, and you must take a pair. They're not sexed.

They're available for pickup in Clarksburg, MD. PM me for details! They are $10 each.

And yes, these are (were) DAY-OLDS. We got probably the last shipment of the year from a private breeder.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
  2. Ashmeade

Ashmeade Songster

Aug 5, 2009
    PM sent (I think__I am new to this).

3. MsMelvin

MsMelvin Songster

Mar 15, 2009
    Wish you were closer, I'd buy the four (five) of them. I have been researching geese and actively searching.

Perhaps I'll check with my hubby's buddy (truck driver) and see if he's scheduled to come down to your area...I'm in PA.

I'll warn ya though...if they end up with us they will be spoiled rotten!

Sally

4. Ashmeade

Ashmeade Songster

Aug 5, 2009
    I wish you were closer too! Now that my adopted goose has flown off to be with her kind, I am lonely for geese. [​IMG]

Until next year...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  5. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Songster

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Spoiled rotten is the best (and worst) kind of goose. (I say as I look to the 2 month old goose in my living room..)

MsMelvin - I'm not quite sure if they're still available, but I can definitely check if your hubby's friend can come down! Where do you live, exactly? I'm heading up to college in upstate New York this Friday. If they're still available (and if they are, price probably went up to 12-15 for feed), we might be able to arrange something. And now, there's only 3 or 4.. My mom and I originally got 4, she only wanted 3, wanted me to get rid of 1, and is now in love with all 4! [​IMG]

6. MsMelvin

MsMelvin Songster

Mar 15, 2009
    Please check your mail [​IMG]

7. MsMelvin

MsMelvin Songster

Mar 15, 2009
    Quote:I'd just like to say quickly; please don't be dissapointed that your little "rescue" flew off...stick your chest out and be proud that you helped the little bugger get back on track!!!! You saved him/her.

Two years ago I stopped along busy city street (blew a doughnut to turn around) because there was a hawk hurt very badly, in the 45 mph range, hot as h e doulble tooth picks, beak wide open, unable to move, bleeding in the road.

Nut shell; got it in the car - brought it home- found wildlife rescue person - hooked up with her that night- got the bird to her- she called me five weeks later to notify me of release!!! HOW AWSOME IS THAT!

You have saved a life as well; job well done. Smile [​IMG] Life is good!

8. Ashmeade

Ashmeade Songster

Aug 5, 2009
    Quote:I'd just like to say quickly; please don't be dissapointed that your little "rescue" flew off...stick your chest out and be proud that you helped the little bugger get back on track!!!! You saved him/her.

Two years ago I stopped along busy city street (blew a doughnut to turn around) because there was a hawk hurt very badly, in the 45 mph range, hot as h e doulble tooth picks, beak wide open, unable to move, bleeding in the road.

Nut shell; got it in the car - brought it home- found wildlife rescue person - hooked up with her that night- got the bird to her- she called me five weeks later to notify me of release!!! HOW AWSOME IS THAT!

You have saved a life as well; job well done. Smile [​IMG] Life is good!

Thank you so much for the kind words! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: