White Christmas in NC

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    LMAO We can't even keep a wubba for a day around here!
    Glad your pups are out and enjoying the weather. [​IMG]

3. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    We got flurrys an thats all :'( Oh well ... LOL... "Then one snowey christmas day redyre came to sayyyy. dear rottie with your nose so bright won't you giude my sleigh tonighttt?" LOL [​IMG] sorry stuip parody [​IMG]

4. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Is that Milton? I just love him, he's beyond gorgeous [​IMG] I think we're going to go look at some girls & their studs soon, they should be due around March!

5. Redyre Rotties

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Yes, that is Milton. [​IMG] I am planning a litter but not til later this year. I expect she will be bred near May for July puppies.

6. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

what is his weight? The ones we are going to see are around 150#(both grump) and the studs are 200#(Adonis) & 190#(Rocco). I am excited to see them all, they're so much heavier than my old girl, she was just 98lbs at her very heaviest... and that was when she was full of pups!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that theres a little girl that's dark like your Milton [​IMG]

7. Redyre Rotties

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Oh dear, those dogs are far far oversize, and instantly raise red flags for me as a responsible breeder. If you will PM or email me, I will be delighted to point you towards good people in your area.

Anyone breeding Rottweilers of those sizes is suspect immediately.

8. Redyre Rotties

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    As far as Milton, Milton is 26 at the shoulder and an athletic 108 lbs. Average correct size for male dogs can range from 25 at the shoulder and 95 lbs to 27 at the shoulder and 140 lbs. We aim for dogs in the mid range of size so as to avoid the extremes of the 140 lbs heavyweight and the 95 lb smaller dog.

The Rottweiler is to be an ATHLETIC dog. 200 lbs is not a Rottweiler, that is a mastiff.

As always, I am at your service with regard to education about the Rottweiler, how to find a responsible breeder, and etc.

For more great info visit http://www.amrottclub.org

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by