White Christmas???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Capvin, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    Here in Central Florida we are highly unlikely to have a white Christmas, but it is the one time of the year when I do miss the snow. Last year at around this time the weather was in the high teens. This year it will be 82 degrees for Christmas day. Somehow it just does not feel like Christmas when it is HOT. For all of you that will have a white Christmas, ENJOY!!!

2. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    No snow here either. I hate snow ill gladly take 82 degrees.

3. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    White Christmas? Try wet Christmas! [​IMG]

4. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

No white Christmas here either, we had a few furies here this morning though.

5. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Gotta say... no white Christmas here in NC, but I'm not gonna complain. I'm enjoying this whole global warming deal. 54 degrees Farenheit on Christmas Eve?! Sign me up! Makes taking care of the chickens a lot easier, too. Their water normally freezes on a daily basis after mid-November, but it's only frozen two or three times so far.

6. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

No snow here at my dad's, and at home in Missouri... No snow!! [​IMG] Merry Christmas! [​IMG]

7. BantamoftheOpera

BantamoftheOpera Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Southern Maine
    Maine has been unseasonably warm this year, thankfully it snowed a little bit this week and it has stuck at my house!

8. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    Yeah, we have had around 60-70 degree weather at the moment. I am not wanting a "White Christmas". In my yard there is no such thing. In the coop it is more of a poop slushy instead of "WHITE". We got rain not too long ago, and it made the whole run so nasty. It never does that during the summer though. I have one thing that I LOVE about Snow. Snow Ice Cream! [​IMG]

9. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

The only snow I ever want to see is on TV. While I'm inside, nice and warm, with a warm drink....

10. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    It snowed last night! [​IMG]
    1 1/2 inch! [​IMG]
    But the sun is out! [​IMG]
    38 degrees! [​IMG]

But the snow is melting! [​IMG]
    There is a chance of flurries tomorrow! [​IMG]
    Merry Christmas!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by