1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Cochins *Sold*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RhodeRunner, Jan 3, 2012.

1. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    ***All Cochins have found homes***
    Thank you Quail_Antwerp and her friend!

Three adult White Cochin Bantam Hens. These girls are around 17 months and are non-hatchery/exhibition stock. We purchased them as chicks from Austin Hart. They are currently in breeding condition (there are some damaged feathers but there is no balding), and will receive a bath before going to their new homes. They are also $45 each
    Local Pickup Only at 15046 Western PA (Approximately 30 min from Ohio and Pittsburgh)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Sale Pending with Quail_Antwerp*
    White Cochin Bantam Pullet for sale. She is around 6-7 months of age, and is very friendly. Not yet laying, but she should start soon. She is from non-hatchery/exhibition stock. $45.00
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    If only you would ship! She would be a perfect addition to my white cochin bantam flock [​IMG]

3. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    She is gorgeous! my daughter would love her!

4. RhodeRunner

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks. Our White Cochins are very friendly, and are great with kids!

5. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks. Our White Cochins are very friendly, and are great with kids!

I'm thinking on it. I am about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh.

6. RhodeRunner

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio

I'm thinking on it. I am about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh.

Then you are even closer to us, as we are west of Pittsburgh [​IMG] (Zip code 15046)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by